- A 22-year-old Kansas University student reported to Lawrence police she was raped between June 1 and June 15 in the 2000 block of Inverness. The police report indicates the alleged incident or incidents involved a boyfriend. The woman made the report Monday. Police made the report public Thursday night.
- Stood by for a LifeFlight helicopter at 2:38 p.m. Thursday at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, 325 Maine. The aircraft was called for a medical transfer, a hospital nursing supervisor said.
- Investigated false alarms at 6:57 p.m. and at 7:26 p.m. Thursday at the Lawrence Riverfront Plaza Factory Outlets, Sixth and New Hampshire.
- Investigated a smoke report at 7:33 p.m. Thursday in a residence at 1509 E. 28th Ter.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 6:40 a.m. Thursday, 3800 block of Pinnacle Circle.
- Medical emergency, 7:36 a.m. Thursday, 1700 block of West 24th.
- Medical emergency, 10:28 a.m. Thursday, 2500 block of Morningside.
- Medical emergency, 12:42 p.m. Thursday, 2700 block of Harvard.
- Public accident, 1:12 p.m. Thursday, Art and Design Building, Kansas University.
- Automobile accident, 5:31 p.m. Thursday, 15th and Kasold. The patient was treated at Lawrence Memorial Hospital and released.