- Lawrence police arrested a 36-year-old Lawrence man Thursday in connection with an aggravated battery and criminal trespassing. The man was booked into the Douglas County Jail at 1:18 p.m. Thursday. He was being held without bond. Details of the arrest were unavailable Thursday night.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 7:14 a.m. Thursday, 1400 block of Maple, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 7:51 a.m. Thursday, 2400 block of Jasu.
- Medical emergency, 9:01 a.m. Thursday, 800 section of North 500 Road.
- Medical transfer, 10:25 a.m. Thursday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
- Two-vehicle accident, 12:55 p.m. Thursday, 17th and Tennessee. One patient was taken to LMH.
- Medical emergency, 1:09 p.m. Thursday, 500 block of West 23rd.