- Police are investigating a report of a person missing since Nov. 6. Marion "Michael" Meadows, 27, 230 Mount Hope Court, was last seen when he left work at SuperTarget, 3201 Iowa, about 2:40 a.m. Nov. 6. He didn't return to his apartment, a police spokesman said. Meadows was reported missing by his girlfriend, the spokesman said. As of Monday, Police had not found Meadows' roommates to ask them about the report. Meadows' parents, who live in California, have not seen him, the spokesman said.
- Lawrence police are investigating a report of child abuse that allegedly occurred between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Oct. 16 in the 500 block of North Street. A 10-year-old Lawrence girl received minor injuries in the incident, police reported.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Transfer, 11:27 a.m. Monday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Topeka.
- Transfer, 12:25 p.m. Monday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
- False alarm, 1:26 p.m. Monday, Smith Hall at Kansas University.
- False alarm, 2:06 p.m. Monday, University and Crestline drives.
- Medical emergency, 2:48 p.m. Monday, 1500 block of West 15th.
- Three-vehicle accident, 3:56 p.m. Monday, 31st and Iowa. Two patients were treated at LMH and released.
- Medical emergency, 5:17 p.m. Monday, 3300 block of Clinton Parkway.
- Medical emergency, 6:50 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of East 1550 Road.