Advertisement

Archive for Tuesday, June 13, 1995

FIRE CALLS

June 13, 1995

Advertisement

Lawrence firefighters:

  • Investigated a roof fire at 9:52 a.m. Monday at 814 Mass. Firefighters said the fire was started by a propane heating torch workers were using while applying roofing material to the building. Workers extinguished the fire with a bucket of water.
  • Responded to a false alarm caused by a system malfunction at 8:11 p.m. Monday at apartments at 1012 Emory.
  • Investigated smoke at 8:13 p.m. Monday at 1140 Iowa. Firefighters said the smoke smell was coming from a candle.
  • Were called about a false alarm caused by a system malfunction at 9:17 p.m. Monday at 1117 Highland.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.