The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 11:57 a.m. Monday, 400 block of East 15th.
- Medical emergency, 1:11 p.m. Monday, 700 block of Locust, Eudora. No transport.
- Work accident, 2:13 p.m. Monday, Clinton Parkway and Wakarusa Drive. One patient was treated and released from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Call back for medical emergency, 2:15 p.m. Monday, 700 block of Locust, Eudora. Patient transported to Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- Medical emergency, 11:11 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of West 24th. No transport.
- Home accident, 12:30 a.m. today, area of 400 East 1100 Road. One patient was treated and released from LMH.