Law enforcement report
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 8:32 a.m. Thursday, Regency Place.
- Public accident, 12:59 p.m. Thursday, Douglas County Road 1, near Lone Star Lake, no patients found.
- Medical emergency, 1:59 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of North Ninth. No transport.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2 p.m. Thursday, Sixth and Lawrence Avenue. One patient was treated and released at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Motor vehicle accident, 4:23 p.m. Thursday, U.S. Highway 40 and Wakarusa Drive. Two patients were transported to LMH, where one was admitted and the other was treated and released.
- Medical emergency, 5:31 p.m. Thursday, 2900 block of West Sixth.
- Public accident, 5:31 p.m. Thursday, 500 block of North Third. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 6:44 p.m. Thursday, U.S. Highway 24-40. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 7 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of West 23rd. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:42 p.m. today, 1000 block of East 23rd. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 2:31 a.m. today, 1900 block of Kentucky.