The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Bicycle accident, 8:33 a.m. Saturday, Kansas River levee at Eighth Street. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:17 a.m. Saturday, 1000 block of Eldridge Lane. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:34 a.m. Saturday, 4700 block of Balmoral Drive. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 3:31 p.m. Saturday, 2200 block of Harper. No transport.
- Motor vehicle accident, 5:07 p.m. Saturday, area of 1200 East 1169 Road. Two people were released after treatment at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Home accident, 6:05 p.m. Saturday, area of 1300 North 1100 Road.
- Medical emergency, 8:31 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of Massachusetts.
- Pedestrian accident, 8:43 p.m. Saturday, 1900 block of East 19th. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 9:23 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of Indiana. No transport.
- Motor vehicle accident, 1:01 a.m. Sunday, 3300 block of West Eighth. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 2:41 a.m. Sunday, 1700 block of Massachusetts.
- Medical emergency, 5:04 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of North Fifth. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 7:55 a.m. Sunday, 2500 block of Ridge Court.
- Medical emergency, 10:48 a.m. Sunday, 500 block of Pioneer.
- Medical emergency, 11:13 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Massachusetts. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:15 p.m. Sunday, Hardee's Restaurant on the Kansas Turnpike. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:28 p.m. Sunday, 1700 block of East 24th.
- Medical emergency, 4:24 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of Madeline Lane.
- Medical emergency, 5:58 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of North Seventh.
- Medical emergency, 6:23 p.m. Sunday, 3100 block of West 31st.
- Home accident, 7:08 p.m. Sunday, 1300 block of East 21st. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 8:42 p.m. Sunday, 1600 block of Kasold.
- Roll-over accident, 9:22 p.m. Sunday, area of 700 North 300 Road. Canceled en route.
- Emergency transfer, 10:49 p.m. Sunday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Topeka.
- Battery, 3:59 a.m. today, area of 900 East 1600 Road. No transport.
- Investigated a vehicle fire at 11:43 a.m. Saturday at Midland Junction, at the intersection of U.S. Highway 24 and Douglas County 1045. The fire had been extinguished when firefighters arrived.
- Investigated a false alarm at 10:11 p.m. Saturday at 1137 Vt.
- Investigated an alarm system malfunction at 10:53 p.m. Saturday at 3201 Iowa.
- Extinguished an electrical fire at 4:23 p.m. Sunday at 1104 E. 23rd. The fire, which started in a furnace motor in the Brady Chiropractic Clinic, caused $100 damage.
- Investigated a false alarm at 8:43 p.m. Sunday at the Kansas University Computer Center.