The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Work accident, 7:20 a.m. Monday, KPL power station in northwest Lawrence.
- Vehicle accident, 10:39 a.m. Monday, intersection of Naismith and Sunnyside drives.
- Vehicle accident, 3:28 p.m. Monday, one mile north of Douglas County roads 438 and 1029.
- Vehicle accident, 5:56 p.m. Monday, 10th and Church, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 11:08 p.m. Monday, 19th and Barker.
- Medical emergency, 11:28 p.m. Monday, 2400 block of Melrose Lane.
- Medical emergency, 1:52 a.m. today, 3700 block of West Sixth Street.
- Medical emergency, 6:30 a.m. today, 3100 block of West 31st Street.
- Work accident, 6:35 a.m. today, Sixth and New Hampshire streets.