Archive for Saturday, April 15, 1995


April 15, 1995


Can I make a U-turn or turnaround anywhere on the Kansas Turnpike?

Turnarounds are only allowed at the six service areas on the turnpike, according to the Kansas Turnpike Authority. Drivers must stop at the restaurant or service station and have their entry ticket stamped to be charged the turnaround fare upon exit, the KTA said. Failure to do so will result in a maximum fare charge at the exit interchanges. For safety reasons, U-turns are not allowed anywhere else on the turnpike.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.