The Douglas County Ambulance Service made the following responses:
- Transfer, 11:07 a.m. Thursday, transfer from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to Topeka.
- Medical emergency, 12:44 p.m. Thursday, about two miles southeast of Eudora on North 1100 Road.
- Medical emergency, 12:53 p.m. Thursday, 1600 block of Louisiana.
- Medical emergency, 2:19 p.m. Thursday, 2300 block of Louisiana. No transport.
- Two-bicycle accident, 2:22 p.m. Thursday, Sixth and Louisiana.
- Motor vehicle accident, 5:03 p.m. Thursday, Sixth and Kasold.
- Medical emergency, 6:54 p.m. Thursday, 1500 block of West Ninth.
- Medical emergency, 8:26 p.m. Thursday, 1000 block of East 23rd.
- Medical emergency, 8:33 p.m. Thursday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- Assault, 9:39 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of West 18th. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 10:25 p.m. Thursday, 3300 block of Iowa.
- Transfer, 11:26 p.m. Thursday, transfer from LMH to St. Luke's in Kansas City, Mo.
- Public accident, 11:43 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of West 23rd. No transport.
- Medical emergency, 2:10 a.m. Friday, recall from earlier call in the 1000 block of East 23rd.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:36 a.m. Friday, one-half mile south of Lawrence on North 1250 Road.
- Medical emergency, 2:44 a.m. Friday, Oliver Hall at Kansas University.
- Transfer, 4:20 a.m. Friday, from LMH to St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
- Medical emergency, 5:15 a.m. Friday, 1800 block of Tennessee. No transport.
Marriage licenses issued
- Kent A. Wingert, 21, Perry, and Melissa A. Dalton, 20, Perry.
- Joseph A. Rice, 39, Lawrence, and Kelly L. Salber, 25, Lawrence.
- Sompong Phomsouvanh, 18, Lawrence, and Kanhnika Sengsathevane, 21, Lawrence.
- Melvin L. Lewis, 50, Topeka, and Vickie A. Dupois, 41, Topeka.
- Gayle D. Cox, 41, Lawrence, and Dianne Hay, 31, Lawrence.