Advertisement

Archive for Tuesday, October 6, 1992

FOR THE RECORD

October 6, 1992

Advertisement

Fire calls

Lawrence firefighters:

Investigated a false alarm at 7:51 a.m. Monday at the Chamber of Commerce, 734 Vt.

Investigated a malfunctioning alarm at 2:20 p.m. Monday at the Kansas Union at Kansas University.

Investigated a report of smoke at 2:31 p.m. Monday at Thompson-Crawley Furniture, 520 E. 23rd. Firefighters reported that a light fixture had malfunctioned.

Were called at 3:34 p.m. Monday to rescue a child who had become stuck in a tree at a residence at 1014 N.J.

Washed away gasoline that had spilled in the street at 4:20 p.m. Monday at a parking lot at 707 Vt.

Investigated a malfunctioning alarm at 7:19 p.m. Monday at an apartment at 1012 Emery.

Stood by for a Life Flight helicopter patient transfer at 11:19 p.m. Monday at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, 325 Maine.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.