Archive for Thursday, January 16, 1992

SHORT CIRCUIT BLAMED FOR MORNING HOUSE FIRE

January 16, 1992

Advertisement

Lawrence firefighters extinguished a fire early today in the attic and second floor of a residence at 2000 R.I. No one was injured.

According to fire department reports, wiring in the attic short-circuited and started a fire about 4:30 a.m. today. The fire spread to the second floor of the house, causing $10,000 damage. No further information was available.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.