Back to story

Send to a friend

Send "My degree is awarded by the University of Kansas. Why does the Journal-World persist in calling it K" to a friend. We will not store the e-mail addresses or give them to anybody. We value your privacy.

Enter up to 10, separated by commas.

or cancel