Wonder Fair’s Annual Holiday Market
Wonder Fair's Second Annual Holiday Market
November 23 - January 20, 2011
Handmade gifts are the best gifts!
As our nation swells with pride in anticipation of our economy-stimulating national season of commerce, we'd like to call upon our customers and friends to consider doing something truly American, albeit in a more old-school sense: shop local with the amazing independently-owned businesses in downtown Lawrence.
Beginning Black Friday, November 23rd, Wonder Fair transforms into a magical marketplace for your holiday gift-buying needs. All year we specialize in cleverly-designed functional art and original prints, and carry a carefully curated selection of affordable handmade goods. This special month, however, The Wonder Fair Gallery will be filled with an expanded selection of original art, holiday cards, books, zines, paper goods, jewelry, vintage tin toys and Larryville classics. We won't open at 4:00 a.m. or offer door-buster sales. Instead, we present shoppers with an alternative—a plethora of local and hand-made gifts to be perused at your leisure, and a shopping experience to be enjoyed rather than endured.
Expanded Holiday Hours, now through December 23rd:
OPEN DAILY 12pm-6pm | Saturdays 10am-7pm | Additional hours at random
Support the arts in Kansas; shop local, buy handmade.
- Ongoing until Sunday, December 23, 2012
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wonder Fair: Art Gallery, Shoppe and Studio, 803 1/2 Massachusetts St., Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages