- Categories: NoTrauma
- Event posted: Oct. 25, 2017
- Last updated: Oct. 26, 2017
Domestic violence and human trafficking are public health issues affecting everyone in our community. Trained advocates from Willow will host drop-in sessions in an informal and confidential setting where you can learn about the full range of crisis, advocacy, and support services offered right here in our community. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ongoing until Thursday, December 28, 2017
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont St., Lawrence