- Categories: Art | Ongoing exhibit
- Event posted: Aug. 25, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
EXHIBITION August 23 - October 12 Teresa Dunn Ben Duke Robert McCann UNNATURAL SELECTION
THIS THREE PERSON EXHIBIT comes to Lawrence from Lansing, Michigan. Whether developed from drawing, collage, photos, or observation, their work shares a 'more-is-more' aesthetic, hard-won images and a revelation of the craft of painting through vigorous multi-figure storytelling. The worlds created by each artist also share a vision in which tension keeps everything bound dramatically together; or wound too tightly, things fall apart. Teresa Dunn, Ben Duke and Robert McCann are all Assistant Professors of Art at Michigan State University who exhibit their art around the country and internationally. w w w . t e r e s a d u n n p a i n t i n g s . c o m w w w . r o b e r t m c c a n n p a i n t i n g . c o m w w w . b e n d u k e a r t . c o m FINAL FRIDAYS Reception August 30 | 5 to 9 p.m.
- Ongoing until Saturday, October 12, 2013
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lawrence Arts Center, 940 N.H., Lawrence