Two Cultures: Collection
- Bottled beauty (Oct. 2, 2005)
Installation art featuring 1,300 jars full of colorful casts of extinct and rare amphibians on the second floor of the Hall Center for the Humanities.Groups may arrange tours on Saturday afternoon by request.More info: 864-4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ongoing until Saturday, March 4, 2006
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hall Center for the Humanities, 900 Sunnyside Avenue, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages