“The Way We Worked”
- Categories: Museum exhibits
- Event posted: Feb. 4, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
“The Way We Worked” is a Smithsonian traveling exhibition
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
__Culture of work in America over the last 150 years from the national Archives
__Phone Tours explaining the importance of the Santa Fe Trail, Baker University, Agriculture, and the Railroad to the building of Baldwin City
__History of the Baldwin Lumberyard
_Photo Tour of Baldwin City, then and now
__Audio/Video interviews with local citizens
__Written Tour of Baldwin City and its history
__Four-week speaker series, March 26, April 8, 23, and 29, starting 7:00 pm At the Lumberyard Arts Center
March 23 – May 5 2013
Lumberyard Arts Center
718 High St, Baldwin City, KS
Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm
additional Friday jpirs , 6 pm to 8 pm
Sunday, 12 pm to 5 pm
- Ongoing until Sunday, May 5, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lumberyard Arts Center, 718 High St., Baldwin City, KS