“The Way We Worked”
- Categories: Museum exhibits
- Event posted: Feb. 4, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
“The Way We Worked” is a Smithsonian traveling exhibition
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE Culture of work in America over the last 150 years from the national Archives Phone Tours explaining the importance of the Santa Fe Trail, Baker University, Agriculture, and the Railroad to the building of Baldwin City History of the Baldwin Lumberyard _Photo Tour of Baldwin City, then and now Audio/Video interviews with local citizens Written Tour of Baldwin City and its history Four-week speaker series, March 26, April 8, 23, and 29, starting 7:00 pm At the Lumberyard Arts Center
March 23 – May 5 2013
Lumberyard Arts Center 718 High St, Baldwin City, KS Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm additional Friday jpirs , 6 pm to 8 pm Sunday, 12 pm to 5 pm
- Ongoing until Sunday, May 5, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lumberyard Arts Center, 718 High St., Baldwin City, KS