The Jacobean Drawing Room
- Categories: Museum exhibits
- Event posted: May 10, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
The Secret Life of a Jacobean Drawing Room explores the seventeenth century world of the Urishay Castle in the Welsh Marches. Bibles, sermons, and religious books of the period on display include the Book of Common Prayer, open to a prayer of thanksgiving for the foiling of the Gunpowder Plot.
Open Saturday & Sunday afternoons from 1:00 to 4:00 through July 31, 2013.
- Ongoing until Sunday, July 28, 2013
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Quayle Bible Collection, 518 8th St, Baldwin City