“String Theory 13”
String Theory 13
May 17 thru June 30
Reception May 17, 7 to 9pm
Margaret Rose and Diana Dunkley are facilitating a collaborative installation called String Theory 13 that invites diverse and community-wide participation in the creation, engagement and experience of this artwork. String Theories 13 will be created by several local artists and community groups and will be installed in the front-window gallery of the Lawrence Arts Center May 17-June 29, 2013. Participants will create a 'string' using the broad theme of String Theory to inspire creation and collaboration. Most strings will hang from a grid attached to the ceiling, while allowing the viewer to walk through the space and see the individual 'strings' up close. This exhibit will include performances by Paul Veerkamp, Steven & Karl Ramberg, and Ric Averill.
- Ongoing until Sunday, June 30, 2013
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lawrence Arts Center, 940 N.H., Lawrence