Rule 62 group of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Categories: Support groups
- Event posted: Feb. 11, 2015
- Last updated: Feb. 12, 2015
This is a group of Alcoholics Anonymous. As a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous we share our experience strength and hope for our own sobriety, and to help others recover from alcoholism.
As an Open meeting we are open to anyone who would like to attend who has an interest in Alcoholics Anonymous. Nonalcoholics may attend as observers.
At this meeting we draw sticks with topics on them. Each member then discusses their individual topic stick as we go around the room.
- Ongoing until Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Plymouth Congregational Church, 925 Vermont St., Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages