NOT Compatible: New Works by John Paul McCaughey
Opening reception for Lawrence Arts Center's 2013-2014 printmaking artist in residence, John Paul McCaughey. Influenced by James BridIe’s definition of the “New Aesthetic,” McCaughey’s work explores the intersection where the digital world merges with the actual environment. Finding beauty in the discarded, juxtaposing old with the new, and blurring lines between organic and manmade, this exhibition spotlights the aesthetic place where physical and digital meet. Exhibition runs daily through June 22.
- Ongoing until Sunday, June 22, 2014
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lawrence Arts Center, 940 N.H., Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages