LunaBella Labyrinth — walk a labyrinth for peace of mind (ongoing)
Hi, Just wanting to spread the word to interested parties that we have constructed a labyrinth on our land that is open to the public to walk for free.
The URL for the webpage is www.joanclark.com/pages/joanluna.html, and there one can download a full-color flyer with map, etc.
This site has been accepted as an installation along the Art Line Project (http://labyrinthsociety.org/art-line-project, http://www.theartline.org/main.html) and is listed on the World Wide Labyrinth Locator (www.http://labyrinthlocator.com/).
Thanks for passing this along as you see fit.
All respectful visitors are welcome. Regards, David Bartholomew 913/579-7203.
p.s. the form makes you pick a day. The hours here are sunrise to 8pm weekdays and sunrise to 5pm weekends.
p.s. While I checked 18+ as the ages allowed, younger people are welcome if respectful of the silence, supervised, walk only on the mowed path, etc.
- Ongoing until Saturday, July 20, 2013
- Sundays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- LunaBella Labyrinth, 1661 E. 400 Road
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: 18+