Local Artist Series: Jack Ozegovic’s watercolors at the Treasurer’s Office
- Categories: Art | Exhibit
- Event posted: March 29, 2012
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
The Treasurer's Office on the first floor of the county courthouse, 1100 Mass., showcases local artists from around Douglas County. Open Monday through Friday. Show runs from March 29th, 2012- May 8th, 2012 Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm Artist’s information http://jackozegovic.wordpress.com/works/
For more information on Local Artists’ Series http://www.douglas-county.com/depts/tr/tr_localartistseries.aspx
- Ongoing until Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Douglas County Treasurer's office 11th and Mass
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages