Free Lunch: Fuel Up 4 Summer!
Through the Lawrence Summer Food Program, kids ages 1-18 can enjoy a FREE lunch on the Library Lawn. Adults won’t be left out! They can also eat a healthy meal for $3.45. No tickets or sign ups required. Just show up at noon Monday-Friday This program is sponsored by Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence, City of Lawrence Parks & Recreation, K-State Research & Extension-Douglas County, Lawrence Public Schools Food Service Program, Just Food, Lawrence Public Library, Lawrence DG CO Health Dept., Lawrence Housing Authority, and LiveWell Lawrence
- Ongoing until Monday, July 31, 2017
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont St., Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages