- Wednesdays at Conroy's Pub: $2.50 single wells + $4.50 double wells
- Categories: Parlor games
- Event posted: May 3, 2010
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
There's plenty of trivia in Lawrence throughout the course of a week, most notably SmackDown! hosted every Sunday at the Bottleneck, 737 Mass. But there is another weekly trivia party that, while lesser known, is host to some truly adamant, take-no-prisoners trivia lovers. Conroy's trivia, hosted at the pub of the same name, 3115 W. Sixth, features a great blend of offbeat questions that span pop culture, history, politics, biology and pretty much anything else host Tom Conroy can come up with. It costs $5 to play and is open to all ages, but bring your A game because the learning curve's steep and the teams take their questions gravely serious.
- Ongoing indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. Sixth, Lawrence
- Cost: $5
- Age limit: 21+