- Categories: Support groups
- Event posted: Dec. 30, 2017
- Last updated: Jan. 2, 2018
A Christ-centered nondenominational 12 Step Group
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered non denominational 12-step group for anyone who struggles with hurts, habits or hang-ups. Meetings are every Thursday night at 6:30pm for dinner, 7:00pm for combined group worship, followed by a teaching or testimony. 8:30pm refreshments and fellowship. Meetings are held at Haskell Lighthouse Luthern Church 137 Pawnee, next to Haskell University campus. Celebrate Recovery also offers "Creation Station" for the younger children of participating parents . For more information go online to www.celebraterecovery.com or call 785-727-5991
- Ongoing until Thursday, December 27, 2018
- Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Haskell Lighthouse Ministries