Camron Flanders: Photographic Work
- Tuesdays at Pachamama's: No corkage fee / $5 for a 5 oz. glass of wine / $3 Free State season draws
- Wednesdays at Pachamama's: $3 O'Dells IPA draws / $15/$20 bottles of wine
- Thursdays at Pachamama's: $5 well martinis / $3 Free State Ad Astra draws
- Fridays at Pachamama's: $3 Free State Ad Astra draws
- Saturdays at Pachamama's: $3 Free State seasonal draws
Pachamamas Restaurant & Star Bar
(800 New Hampshire, Lawrence, KS)
Opening Reception: Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 6-8 pm
Show runs through the month of June
Camron Flanders is a true Lawrence native, born and raised. He was a proud
Lawrence High Lion, going on to graduate from KU before setting out to
Florida to pursue his dream of professional golf. Back in Kansas, he’s
determined to explore his home state and show the world what his “fly over
state” has to offer. In Lawrence, he’s ready to photograph you and your
family as no one ever has.
- Ongoing until Monday, June 30, 2014
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pachamama's , 800 New Hampshire, Lawrence