Big 10 Print Exchange
- Categories: Art | Exhibit
- Event posted: Sept. 24, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
Big 10 Print Exchange Organized by John McCaughey September 16 – October 20 Named after the athletic conference, The Big Ten coincidentally has some of the most respected printmaking programs in the country. One student was chosen by a faculty member at each university to represent their program in the print exchange. The participating programs are:
The University of Wisconsin – Madison, The University of Iowa, The University of Indiana – Bloomington, The Ohio State University, University of Michigan, Michigan State University, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Penn State University, University of Minnesota, and Purdue University.
- Ongoing until Sunday, October 20, 2013
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lawrence Arts Center, 940 N.H., Lawrence