Baldwin Junior High and High School exhibit
- Categories: Art | Ongoing exhibit
- Event posted: Feb. 18, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
Baldwin USD#348 Jr. High and High School Exhibit. The show is open now and will run through March 9th. A reception will be held on March 1st from 6:00-8:00pm. The artwork at the exhibit is representative work of multiple classes and involves 50 students representing over 225 that walk thru the art department on a yearly basis at Baldwin High School. The media used in this year’s show include painting on canvas and paper, water soluble and permanent as well as digital photography. Drawings were developed in charcoal, pastel, graphite and pen and ink. A joint venture was formed between the 2D Design Class and Welding, working with found objects and nature. Work by this year's JCCC competition winners, Salena Bonnell and Clay Swanson will be shown in the exhibit. During the reception, the Art Club will host a ‘Duct Tape and Found Object Fashion Show’ starting at 6:30pm. There are three categories that students can design: wearables, accessories and costumes.
- Ongoing until Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Tuesdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lumberyard Arts Center, 718 High St., Baldwin City, KS