Roger Spohn: Photography
- Categories: Art | Ongoing exhibit
- Event posted: Oct. 11, 2013
- Last updated: Oct. 11, 2013
Roger spent his early years in the southeastern portion of Kansas, and from that
early rural environment developed a deep appreciation for nature and for the open landscape. Locating in Lawrence during the late 70’s to attend the University of Kansas, the collection of architecture was also a strong influence as his interest in photography began to develop. He then began an independent study of landscape and architecture photography, and was further influenced by the work of Adams and other B&W photographers of that time. He now works exclusively with large and medium format equipment and his chosen subjects are landscape, nature and architecture.
- Ongoing until Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Theatre Lawrence, 4660 Bauer Farm Drive, Lawrence