- Categories: Art | Ongoing exhibit
- Event posted: Aug. 25, 2013
- Last updated: Aug. 25, 2013
August 23 - October 12
THIS THREE PERSON EXHIBIT comes to Lawrence from Lansing, Michigan. Whether developed
from drawing, collage, photos, or observation, their work shares a 'more-is-more'
aesthetic, hard-won images and a revelation of the craft of painting through vigorous
multi-figure storytelling. The worlds created by each artist also share a vision
in which tension keeps everything bound dramatically together; or wound too tightly,
things fall apart.
Teresa Dunn, Ben Duke and Robert McCann are all Assistant Professors of Art at Michigan
State University who exhibit their art around the country and internationally.
w w w . t e r e s a d u n n p a i n t i n g s . c o m
w w w . r o b e r t m c c a n n p a i n t i n g . c o m
w w w . b e n d u k e a r t . c o m
FINAL FRIDAYS Reception
August 30 | 5 to 9 p.m.
- Ongoing until Saturday, October 12, 2013
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lawrence Arts Center, 940 N.H., Lawrence