2012: Faith, Magic, Love & Death
Subtitled “Cautionary Tales of the End Times”, the exhibit features 6 nationally collected artists and their vision of the Mayan “End Times.” Also work by Yoshiro Ikeda, in conjunction with the retrospective at the Beach Museum of Art. In addition, the exhibit also features three painters, a photographer, and a ceramicist.
- Ongoing until Saturday, June 9, 2012
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Strecker-Nelson Gallery, 406 1/2 Poyntz St., Manhattan, KS
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages