Helping Hands Support Group
For couples or indiviuals that have adopted or are in the process of adopting a child through the State System.
Why go to this group:
• To build stronger relationships as parents
• To build stronger relationships with your child/children
• To be able to express your feelings without judgment
• Meet other parents and gain a support system
• Share your experiences and learn things from other’s experiences
• Learn how to argue without arguing
Contacts for questions and/or RSVP: Jery Marquez, (785) 431-6228 or Donna Hughes (785) 691-6252
- Ongoing until Friday, December 21, 2012
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 360 Church
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages