Local Artist Series: Kyle Batson at the Treasurer’s Office
- Categories: Art | Exhibit
- Event posted: April 19, 2011
- Last updated: April 29, 2011
The Treasurer's Office on the first floor of the county courthouse, 1100 Mass., showcases local artists from around Douglas County. Open Monday through Friday.
Kyle Batson is a freelance graphic designer and photographer living in Lawrence who specializes in designing and developing websites. He received his degree in Graphic Design from the University of Kansas in 2006.
Show runs from April19th,2011 - May 31st,2011
- Ongoing until Tuesday, May 31, 2011
- Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Douglas County Courthouse, 1100 Massachusetts Street
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages