Live Dueling Pianos
- Fridays at Barrel House: $3 Sam Adams Draughts / $3 Corona Bottles / $4 Patron shots
- Saturdays at Barrel House: $3 Sam Adams Draughts / $4 Double Wells / $2 Bacardi shots
- Categories: Music | Piano
- Event posted: June 11, 2009
- Last updated: Jan. 13, 2011
A dueling piano bar consists of two pianos on stage. The pianists know hundreds to thousands of songs played over the past decades. The show is not only a musical experience, but a comedic one as well. The experience is particularly unique and entertaining because the audience plays an important part in the show.
Frequent contributors include: Bill Witheringon, Rick Charming, Adam Pringle, Rome Balestrieri, and Johnny Kenney.
- Ongoing indefinitely
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- The Barrel House, 729 New Hampshire, Lawrence
- Cost: $3
- Age limit: 21+