Kansas Tick-Borne Disease Advocates Inc. meeting
- Categories: Support groups
- Event posted: Jan. 4, 2013
- Last updated: Jan. 4, 2013
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, 7 p.m.
- United Way Building, 2518 Ridge Court, Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
We are helping people with tick-borne infections through advocacy, education, and support. We are also raising money to help people with tick-borne diseases to access medical testing and treatment according to the Standard of Care at www.ILADS.org. Home of the Kansas Lyme Fighters 5K & Walk and the Harvest Carnival. For more support you may contact other Kansas support groups: http://www.lymefight.org in Kansas City, http://www.wichitalymegroup.com in Wichita, and firstname.lastname@example.org in Lawrence, Kansas.