Works by Nicole Lopez
- Categories: Art | Final Fridays
- Event posted: Feb. 14, 2013
- Last updated: Feb. 14, 2013
- Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Watkins Museum of History, 1047 Massachusetts St., Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
The Watkins Community Museum will exhibit a selection of works by local artist Nicole Lopez for the February 22 Final Friday. The public is invited to view the collection and attend a reception from 6-8 PM on the 22nd. Lopez will show works in a variety of media, including pencil and oil. A Lawrence native, Lopez has been an artist since an early age. Her work deals with themes centering primarily on Native American imagery. For more information on Final Fridays at the Watkins Museum, visit the Watkins website at www.watkinsmuseum.org, or call 785-841-4109.