NAMI-Douglas County Support Group Meeting
- Categories: Support groups
- Event posted: Dec. 21, 2012
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2013, 7 p.m.
- Douglas County Senior Center, 745 Vermont St, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
NAMI-Douglas County [National Alliance on Mental Illness] Support Group meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Douglas County Senior Center, 745 Vermont St. The support group last from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m..
This group is for consumers coping with a mental illness as well as family members of those having a mental illness. There is no charge to attend the support group.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 785-842-7271.
NAMI-Douglas County is an affiliate of NAMI and NAMI-Kansas.