A Percolator Workshop: Clothespins/Clothespin bags/Clothesline decorating
- Categories: Art | Gathering
- Event posted: April 1, 2013
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Sunday, April 7, 2013, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Lawrence Percolator, In the alley behind the Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
As a part of the National Hanging Out celebrations, join us for a clothespin, clothespin bag, and clothesline decoration workshop led by KH Harris, KT Walsh, and Liza MacKinnon.
We’ll be making decorative clothespin bags out of clothing, decorating clothespins, and inspiring beautiful clotheslines.
Materials provided, but feel free to bring your own.
For more information on current percolation, visit lcava.org or facebook.com/lawrence.percolator.