Sunday Summer Ragtime Series
- Categories: Music (other)
- Event posted: July 2, 2012
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012, 2 p.m.
- Watkins Museum of History, 1047 Massachusetts St., Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
The Watkins Museum invites the public to attend its Sunday Summer Ragtime Parties, to be held at 2 PM on Sunday, July 8 and Sunday, August 12.
Local musicians, led by Ed Judd on tuba and Al Brune on piano, will perform ragtime music that was popular when the Watkins Bank building (built in 1888) was new. All ages are welcome.
The Watkins Community Museum is located at 1047 Massachusetts St., Lawrence, KS. For more information on this and other upcoming events, contact the Watkins at 785-841-4109.