THUMPKIN @ 8TH ST TAPROOM
- Categories: Activities | Gaming, Outdoor, Parade, Parlor games, Sports, Art | Call for Entries, Art | Comics, Art | Exhibit, Fashion, Film, Art | Final Fridays, Art | Gathering, Art | Green, Literary, Art | Ongoing exhibit, Art | Opening, Performance art, Art | Permanent exhibit, Art | Photography, Play, Art | Sale, An Invisible Best Bets, April Fleming Best Bet, Frank Tankard Best Bet, Gavon Laessig Best Bet, Patrick Giroux Best Bet, Phil Cauthon Best Bet, Best Bets | Richard Gintowt Best Bets, Big 12 men's basketball, bs_Cross Country, BS_football, BS_Girls_Tennis, BS_volleyball, Children, Clubs, Activism, Community, Benefit, Career Fairs, Community | Classes, Discussions, Faith, Community | GLBT, Community | Green, Health, Holiday, Meeting, Community | Social, Culinary, Education, Latin American Music Teacher Workshop, Environment | Sunflower Horizons, School Events, Christianity (all), Interfaith, Islam, Judaism, Other, Zen Buddhism, Free State Baseball, Free State boys basketball, Boys/Girls Cross Country, Boys golf, fs_football, Free State Boys Soccer, Free State Boys Tennis, Free State Girls Soccer, Free State Girls Swimming, Free State Girls Tennis, Free State girls basketball, FS_girls_golf, fs_gymnastics, Softball, Track & Field, Fs_volleyball, Government | All, City, Baldwin, DeSoto, Eudora, Lansing, Lawrence, Tonganoxie, County, Haskell, Health I H1N1 Vaccination Clinics, Kiddos, Localvores, Nosurance, NoTrauma, Wellness, Wise, Lawrence/Free State basketball, Boys Soccer, KU calendar, Baseball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Kansas Relays, Men's Basketball, Men's golf, Rowing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, track, Volleyball, Women's Basketball, Women's golf, Baseball, Lawrence HIgh boys basketball, Boys/Girls Cross Country, Boys golf, LHS_Football, Lawrence High girls basketball, lhs_girls_golf, LHS_gymnastics, LHS Boys Soccer, LHS Boys Tennis, LHS Girls Soccer, LHS Girls Swimming, LHS Girls Tennis, Softball, Track & Field, lhs_volleyball, Lectures, Lectures | Art, Lectures | Authors, Dole Study Groups, Lectures | Green, Museums | Event, Museum exhibits, Museum (ongoing), Museums (permanent), Music | Acoustic, Afrobeat, Alt rock, Music | Americana, Bleeding Kansas Festival, Bluegrass, Blues, Music | Celtic, Classical, Country, Music | Emo, Music ensemble, Experimental music, Folk, Funk, Music | Fusion, Gospel / Christian, Goth / industrial, Hip-hop / rap, Music | Holiday, Music | Indie, Jam, Jazz, Karaoke, Latin music, Metal / hardcore, Music | Old Timey, Music (ongoing), Open Mic, Music (other), Music | Piano, Pop, Punk, Music | Recital, Reggae, Rock, Music | Rockabilly, Singer/songwriter, Ska, Soul / R&B, Swing, Vocal music, Wakarusa Festival, World music, Zydeco, NCAA Tournament 2009, 2011 NCAA Tournament, Burlesque / Fetish / T&A, Comedy, Dance performance, Poetry, Spoken word, Theater, Politics | All, Sports | Kickball, Royals Baseball, Youth, Support groups, Teens | All, Theater | Auditions, ver_football, Ver_volleyball
- Event posted: Oct. 24, 2011
- Last updated: Oct. 25, 2011
- Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011, 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- The Eighth Street Tap Room, 801 N.H., Lawrence
- Age limit: 21+
KNOCK KNOCK WUBBA WUBBA presents THUMPKIN!!!! DJs TRONALD KRUMP & JETSET BACHELOR will womping it out in the BASHMENT of the 8TH ST TAPROOM Costume or not come be a freak and drop it low!!!! CANDY AND MUMMY WRAP CONTEST BOOYAH!! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231189090275273