Reception: SMA Student Night: Home Is Where The HeART Is
- Categories: Art | Gathering
- Event posted: Oct. 19, 2011
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Spencer Museum of Art, 1301 Miss., KU campus, Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
Please join the Spencer Student Advisory Board, the KU Indigenous Nations Student Association,and Haskell Indian Nations University for a night of art, music, food, performances, and live art with artist Bunky Echo Hawk. Admission is free and the event is open to the public. This event is funded by the KU Multicultural Education Fund and is presented in conjunction with the exhibitions Heartland Reverberations and Passages: Persistent Visions of a Native Place, which are supported, respectively, by grants from the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of the American Indian, and the Kansas Humanities Council.