Symposium/Panel Discussion: “Revolutionary Art: Ledger Drawing Then and Now”
- Categories: Lectures | Art
- Event posted: Oct. 19, 2011
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Spencer Museum of Art, 1301 Miss., KU campus, Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
As part of the public programming for the exhibition Passages: Persistent Visions of a Native Place, the Spencer will host a symposium/panel discussion on "Revolutionary Art: Ledger Drawing Then and Now." Panelists will include poet Denise Low, artist Chris Pappan, and Haskell Indian Nations University faculty member Joni Thompson. The discussion will be moderated by Nancy Mahaney, SMA Curator of the Arts and Cultures of the Americas, Africa, and Oceania.