Suzanne Farrell Ballet
- Categories: Dance performance
- Event posted: May 6, 2011
- Last updated: Oct. 21, 2011
- Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, 7:30 p.m.
- Lied Center, 1600 Stewart Drive, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: $10 - $28
- Age limit: Not available
Tickets: $28 adults, $10 students and youth Suzanne Farrell, renowned muse of legendary 20th century ballet choreographer George Balanchine, works to preserve the legacy of his illustrious works through her company located at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C. Farrell's dancers are known for their ability to engage audiences by connecting inspiring choreography to musical rhythms.