- Categories: Music ensemble
- Event posted: May 6, 2011
- Last updated: May 6, 2011
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011, 7:30 p.m.
- Lied Center, 1600 Stewart Drive, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: $5 - $21
- Age limit: Not available
Tickets: $21 adults, $5 students and youth - The musicians expertly play a variety of traditional lutes, flutes and mouth harps, singing in traditional and mystical vocal forms. - AnDa Union's powerful performances are a masterful reimagining of nearly forgotten styles of traditional Mongol music. - Harkening back to the days of Genghis Khan, this rich heritage of ancient music is intermingled with the modern influences of the many disparate tribes of both Inner and Outer Mongolia. - Sponsored by Dave and Gunda Hiebert.