“Earth, Water, Fire and Air”
- Categories: Music ensemble
- Event posted: Feb. 14, 2011
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011, 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Spencer Museum of Art, 1301 Miss., KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
The Spencer Consort, a period instrument chamber ensemble, will present "Earth, Water, Fire and Air," a concert of mostly Baroque music featuring "The Elements" by Jean-Fery Rebel. Other composers represented on the concert include Bach, Telemann, Offenbach, and Fasch.