Fundamentals of Estate Planning
- Categories: Community | Classes
- Event posted: Aug. 15, 2011
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2011, 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Douglas County Senior Center, 745 Vermont St, Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
Fundamentals of Estate Planning, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m., Douglas County Senior Center, 745 Vermont Street.
This is a free overview class offered through Douglas County Senior Services. A brief summary can be found under the Life-Long Recreation section at page 21 of the Summer/Fall 2011 Activities Guide published by the Lawrence Parks & Recreation Department.