Application workshop for Natural and Cultural Heritage Grant Program
- Categories: Community | Green
- Event posted: Aug. 11, 2011
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2011, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Douglas County Courthouse, 1100 Massachusetts, Lawrence
- Age limit: Not available
The Douglas County Commission set aside $350,000 in its 2011 budget to go toward natural and cultural heritage conservation projects. For those interested in applying for the grants, a workshop will be held from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Aug. 16 on the second floor of the Douglas County Courthouse, 1100 Mass. St., The application deadline is Sept. 23.