‘Freedom Rings’ sculpture dedication
- Tower of power: ‘Freedom Rings’ sculpture celebrates legacy of Wakarusa communities, Underground Railroad (June 19, 2009)
- Categories: Art | Opening
- Event posted: June 16, 2009
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Saturday, June 20, 2009, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wakarusa River Valley Heritage Museum in Bloomington Park East, Clinton Lake
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
The dedication will be held at the Wakarusa Valley Heritage Museum, near Bloomington Park on the west shore of Clinton Lake. Read our preview of the event.